Welcome to my blog which follows my furniture restoration business. Please feel free to comment at the bottom of the post, and if you would like a response please leave your email address. you can also contact me directly at info@johnmarkpower.com. And by all means, if you like something please feel free to share it.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Custom Items for Christmas

I am sure that no one needs to be reminded that Christmas is fast approaching, but I wanted to let my readers know that I am taking orders for custom items for the holiday season. I have included some photos below of some past projects as well as a few of my turnings. If one of these appeals to you, let me know, or if you an idea of your own let me know. We can work together on a design on the item of your choice. If any of this is of interest to you please feel free to email me at inf0@johnmarkpower.com or call at 703-727-5691.
Walnut and Tiger Stripe Maple Jewelry box
Walnut, Bubinga, and Yellowheart cutting board
Bubinga and Yellowheart serving tray
Walnut recipe stand
Beech natural edge bowl
Cedar bowl
White Oak natural edge bowl
Mulberry natural edge bowl
Locust turned box (lid off)
Locust turned box (lid on)
Walnut dining table with breadboard ends
Ambrosia maple coffee table
Oak tip and turn table
Locust and Walnut dining table

No comments:

Post a Comment