Welcome to my blog which follows my furniture restoration business. Please feel free to comment at the bottom of the post, and if you would like a response please leave your email address. you can also contact me directly at info@johnmarkpower.com. And by all means, if you like something please feel free to share it.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Two Chairs (part 2)

Here are some pictures of two chairs I have been working on. The first is a Victorian side chair. In the first photo you can see the chair glued and sanded. The next three photos are of the chair after it had been french polished. After discussing the chair with the customer, we decided to stain the chair brown.
The last three photos are of the mahogany arm chair after being french polished. When the caning and upholstering is complete I will post more photos.



























No comments:

Post a Comment