Welcome to my blog which follows my furniture restoration business. Please feel free to comment at the bottom of the post, and if you would like a response please leave your email address. you can also contact me directly at info@johnmarkpower.com. And by all means, if you like something please feel free to share it.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Custom Mahogany Office Counter Installation

I posted an earlier entry concerning a custom counter I was creating for a customer. below I have posted some pictures of the finished product. For a look at the construction of this counter you can follow this link:

http://johnmarkpower.blogspot.com/2010/02/built-in-custom-mahogany-office-counter.html


Here are two photos of the finished counter in my shop.
This is a photo of the office space before the counter was installed.
Here is the same view with the new counter installed. Another view of the new counter.
A third view of the new counter. Below the counter you can see the braces I put in for support.

No comments:

Post a Comment