This week I completed the Locust and Walnut table I have been building. Below I have included several photos of the table in the shop and outside. I also thought it would be fun to match some photos I took of the table with some shots from Google's Sketchup program. This was the first time I designed a piece of furniture using this program and I was very satisfied with the results!
The first three photos are of the table in the shop with after the final coat of French Polish was applied.
I went ahead and created a label for the table which I signed and dated for posterity!
This first shot taken outside is at a weird angle, but I thought it showed off the grain of the locust well.
Here is a shot of the completed table after it has had paste wax applied.
These last four pictures are taken from approximately the same angle first in Sketchup and then in reality.
Welcome to my blog which follows my furniture restoration business. Please feel free to comment at the bottom of the post, and if you would like a response please leave your email address. you can also contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. And by all means, if you like something please feel free to share it.