Welcome to my blog which follows my furniture restoration business. Please feel free to comment at the bottom of the post, and if you would like a response please leave your email address. you can also contact me directly at info@johnmarkpower.com. And by all means, if you like something please feel free to share it.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

American Chippendale Mahogany Candlestand (ca.1760- 1780) Part 2

Here are a few photos of the candlestand I was working on completed. the original finish was basically cleaned and the repaired areas touched-up and sealed with French Polish. With the exception of the repair to the top, the old repairs were left visible to attest to the age and history of the piece. If you missed the first post on this piece here is a link to that page:

http://johnmarkpower.blogspot.com/2010/09/american-chippendale-mahogany.html

Below are photos from different angles and one with the top of the table tilted upright.








1 comment:

  1. Wow…outstanding service and products to meet our office needs. I Love all and the colors you choose are perfect. I want this furniture for my new house. Thanks a lot for sharing
    Dressing Table In Chennai With Prices

    ReplyDelete