Welcome to my blog which follows my furniture restoration business. Please feel free to comment at the bottom of the post, and if you would like a response please leave your email address. you can also contact me directly at info@johnmarkpower.com. And by all means, if you like something please feel free to share it.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Completed Chicago Table Works Extention Table (ca. 1890)

Here are a couple of photos of the extension table I have been working on completed. The table retained a little of the black stain in the crevices of the turnings giving it a nice antique look. As noted in the earlier posts I stained the top and leaves selectively to get a nice even tone and to match to the darker boards. I was very pleased with how it turned out. Below are photos of the table with and without its leaves in.


No comments:

Post a Comment