Welcome to my blog which follows my furniture restoration business. Please feel free to comment at the bottom of the post, and if you would like a response please leave your email address. you can also contact me directly at info@johnmarkpower.com. And by all means, if you like something please feel free to share it.

Saturday, May 2, 2015

A Visit to the Stickley Music Cabinet

I recently went to see the customers I built a reproduction of a Stickley music cabinet for. I always love to see how a piece looks after a bit of time away from the shop. I was pleased to see the cabinet prominently displayed in the foyer and full of sheet music. I took couple of photos that I included below. Here is a link to the original post I wrote on the construction of the piece:

http://johnmarkpower.blogspot.com/2014/08/stickley-music-cabinet-2014.html 

I'm also including a link to another blog by Robert Lang about my original post. Bob's original article on the construction of the cabinet for Popular Woodworking was a great help to me when it came time to build this cabinet. It was a great complement to read his review of my work. If you have the interest and time, Bob's website is a treasure trove of information about Arts and Crafts furniture and its construction.

http://readwatchdo.com/2014/08/stickley-music-cabinet-a-different-approach/



4 comments:

  1. Gain instant access to 16,000 woodworking projects.

    Teds Woodworking has more than 16,000 woodworking plans with STEP BY STEP instructions, sketches and drafts to make every project smooth and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow…outstanding service and products to meet our office needs. I Love all and the colors you choose are perfect. I want this furniture for my new house. Thanks a lot for sharing
    Dressing Table Manufacturers In Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Furniture is what turns your house into a home.We are running our Furnitures over 25 years and we are one of the leading wooden cot manufacturer in arumbakkam

    ReplyDelete