Welcome to my blog which follows my furniture restoration business. Please feel free to comment at the bottom of the post, and if you would like a response please leave your email address. you can also contact me directly at info@johnmarkpower.com. And by all means, if you like something please feel free to share it.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Broken Angel!!

Just in time for Easter, I received a Olive wood angel who's wing had broken off. Below are some photos of the repair. I also included some photos afterwards of a cutting board which had deep scratches in it and a burn. By vigorously sanding it, I was able to remove all of the damage and bring it back to a presentable condition.
the one winged angel.Hallelujah!!The cutting board with the burn visible.The cutting board after sanding.The cutting board with mineral oil applied to the sanded surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment