Welcome to my blog which follows my furniture restoration business. Please feel free to comment at the bottom of the post, and if you would like a response please leave your email address. you can also contact me directly at info@johnmarkpower.com. And by all means, if you like something please feel free to share it.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Completed Singer Sewing Machine (1935)

Here are a few photos of the Sewing Machine I have been working on completed. for a look at the restoration process follow this link:

http://johnmarkpower.blogspot.com/2010/07/singer-sewing-machine-with-walnut-case.html

The first two photos show the case and the last three show the case with the sewing machine displayed.





1 comment:

  1. Wow…outstanding service and products to meet our office needs. I Love all and the colors you choose are perfect. I want this furniture for my new house. Thanks a lot for sharing
    Dressing Table In Chennai With Prices

    ReplyDelete