Welcome to my blog which follows my furniture restoration business. Please feel free to comment at the bottom of the post, and if you would like a response please leave your email address. you can also contact me directly at info@johnmarkpower.com. And by all means, if you like something please feel free to share it.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Design Center in Shepherdstown, WV

The Design Center, located on West German Street in historic Shepherdstown, West Virginia, is a local business focusing on interior design that I have been working with for a couple of years now. Owned and Operated by Sue Marks, The Design Center offers a wide range of services including in home consultation. One of the features I like about the business is their impressive selection of fabrics that are in store. If you are thinking of reupholstering a piece or redecorating a room, give Sue a call. I am sure she would be happy to help you out.

Here is the contact information and website for the Design Center:


The Design Center, LLC - Affordable Services/Reliable Resources
Sue Marks - Owner Designer
www.designshepherdstown.com
304-876-6555 (office)
304-876-6880 (Fax)

Located at: 122 West German Street, 2nd. Floor
Shepherdstown, WV 25443Mail-to address is: PO Box 3611, Shepherdstown,WV 25443Here is a sample of some of the design center's work. there is a much larger portfolio available on the website.
Here are a few projects I have worked with Sue on. The firs is a Dome Trunk that I restored for one of her clients.

Here are some chairs with fabric that Sue helped my customers pick out:

3 comments:

  1. Wow…outstanding service and products to meet our office needs. I Love all and the colors you choose are perfect. I want this furniture for my new house. Thanks a lot for sharing
    Dressing Table In Chennai With Prices

    ReplyDelete