Welcome to my blog which follows my furniture restoration business. Please feel free to comment at the bottom of the post, and if you would like a response please leave your email address. you can also contact me directly at info@johnmarkpower.com. And by all means, if you like something please feel free to share it.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Completed Tripod Tables (Ca.1830 and 1950)

Here are some photos of the two tripod tables I repaired. I applied paste wax to both tables to shine them up a bit.

Th 1950's Mahogany Pie Crust Table with the top repaired.
Two views of the completed Pie Crust Table.

Here is the 1830's Mahogany and Elm Tilt Top Game Table. The first two photos show the table with the top up and the last two show the table with the top down.



1 comment:

  1. Wow…outstanding service and products to meet our office needs. I Love all and the colors you choose are perfect. I want this furniture for my new house. Thanks a lot for sharing
    Dressing Table In Chennai With Prices

    ReplyDelete