Welcome to my blog which follows my furniture restoration business. Please feel free to comment at the bottom of the post, and if you would like a response please leave your email address. you can also contact me directly at info@johnmarkpower.com. And by all means, if you like something please feel free to share it.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Quarter Sawn Oak Flemish Style Cupboard Part 2

Here are a second round of photos of repairs made to the Flemish cabinet I have been working on. At the end of the post are photos of the two sections completed. The Cabinet was too tall to stand assembled in my shop so these separate photos of the parts will have to suffice!

Gluing the bottom gallery together. ( Seated on the arms of the chair)Gluing one of the support legs for the top section.Gluing molding in place.A photo of the bottom section completed.A photo of the top section completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment