Welcome to my blog which follows my furniture restoration business. Please feel free to comment at the bottom of the post, and if you would like a response please leave your email address. you can also contact me directly at info@johnmarkpower.com. And by all means, if you like something please feel free to share it.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Completed Mahogany Drop Leaf Stand

Below are some photos of the Mahogany stand I have been working on during the finishing process and completed. It was such a nice day out I took the piece outside for some photos! In addition to refinishing this stand I also cleaned the leather and installed more appropriate drawer pulls.
The stand disassembled and getting coated.The various parts of the stand getting coats.The stand with the leaves down and new hardware installed.
The stand with the leaves up.

No comments:

Post a Comment