Welcome to my blog which follows my furniture restoration business. Please feel free to comment at the bottom of the post, and if you would like a response please leave your email address. you can also contact me directly at info@johnmarkpower.com. And by all means, if you like something please feel free to share it.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Restored Morris Chair

Here are a few photos of the Morris chair I have been working on after it has been restored. The replacement hardware has been installed and the next step is to have the cushions made. I will post photos of the chair after it has returned from the upholsterer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am looking for a source for a replacement hinge which fits at the base of the seat and is the mechanism which lets the back change angle. There are two on the chair I bought, one lacks the portion which is the pin side of the hinge. I think it will need to be replaced as I don't know how to find just the pin half-welcome any leads-most of the sources I have found on line are not specific as to this part or how to get a new one. lynneweeks@aol.com thanks!!

    ReplyDelete